Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heartbeat!!!

I love how I put exclamation marks on all my headings...it's because I'm so very excited, I can't stand it!!! =)
Today we had our first OB appointment. I've seen my midwife since I was 17, and I feel very comfortable with her. She has also delivered a few of my friend's babies! We heard the heartbeat for the first time and all I can say is WOW! Never in my life has a sound affected me so much, I can't even describe it. It was 176bpm! I hope to get a recording next time and post it here. Sean was so excited too. I love how excited he gets when we're at the Dr.'s visits. He asks questions and really pays attention. He's even bought a couple expecting for Daddy books.
Another exciting thing is happening today, my best friend is in Labor & Delivery hoping to have her 2nd little boy today. I saw her for a short time this morning and will be back there sometime after work to see how things are going and hopefully meet Troy Alexander!

No comments: