Wednesday, September 17, 2008

YogaAndHunger!

Yay, I have my 2nd pre-natal Yoga class tonight with 2 of my pregnant friends. We started last week and it's so nice and relaxing! It's supposed to help with delivery and preparing your body for it. I hope it does!! I'm also listening to a meditation CD at night when I go to bed that has a lot of positive affirmations to help with delivery. And reading two books called Birthing from Within and The Thinking Women's Guide to a Better Birth. I'm very excited about all of it and looking forward to a wonderful labor/birth experience!
As for hunger...wow! I'm hungry ALL the time! I'll eat two servings of spaghetti and not feel like I had a single bite! It's ok though, I'm feeding my hungry baby boy! =) I'm snacking a lot too, but that helps keep me sane...haha. I just need to make sure I don't eat 5 million calories a day. I'm trying to eat as much fruit and veggies as I can, but these 100 calorie packs really don't help, they actually make it much easier to eat more often just not as healthy. Oh well, I do what I can ;).
Here's a pic of the newest nursery update:Sean's just gotta put the quarter rounds up and the closet back together, then we get to work on the details!! YAY! Love the wood floors!!!

No comments: