Monday, December 8, 2008

MaternityPhotoshoots

So, I can't believe the day actually came where I could do a maternity photoshoot, not to mention 2 or 3 of them!! I've had a blast doing them and we have one more scheduled this coming Sunday to do our Christmas ones, I'll be a little over 34wks! Here are some of the ones that I feel comfortable posting publicly, so if you'd like to see others and you know me, email me.=)

These are from my first photoshoot at 21wks:


These are some from my 30wk photoshoot:



Hope you like them!!! I'm so lucky to have the photographer I do, he's got so much talent and is amazing at what he does!!
There are others that he hasn't finished editing, can't wait to see those!

2 comments:

Beth & Brian said...

These are so awesome! They are unique too. Cute!

Unknown said...

They are all great, but I LOVE the pic with the names on the post it notes! Great idea!
Brandy