Sunday, December 7, 2008

MyShower!

It's been too long since I've posted, but I've been so busy!! Good busy though getting ready for baby! I had the most amazing baby shower ever! My sister and 3 of my very good friends put together a wonderful day for me. I can't thank everyone enough for all the awesome support we've received since we started this journey. Below are pictures from my lovely day. I still can't believe I actually had a baby shower! (Oh and if I received a gift from you, I'm still working on the Thank Yous....3rd trimester has brought on some huge amounts of fatigue!) I loved absolutely everything!!



Picture descriptions:
Friends and family
My mom, me and my gradmother (4 generations- including Baby M)
My most amazing and talented sister
My baby bump
Some of my best friends
The diaper cake my sister made!
Me
Awesome shower decor (from my mom)
The delicious cake my sister made!
Me and 2 other pregnant friends, I'm due last!

No comments: